You can search by company name, sector, insurer, external service for prevention and protection (occupational doctor) or professional federation
Are you involved in a serious event, are you facing a psycho-social problem at work or at home, and would you like to have a discreet conversation with a professional counsellor? POBOS can help you with this.
POBOS undertakes to treat all information and data obtained in response to requests for help strictly in accordance with the conditions and provisions contained in the law on the protection of privacy, ratified on 25 May 2018 in the European regulations on the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR and in the code of ethics for psychologists, published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 16 May 2014. Respect for professional secrecy, sanctioned by article 458 of the Penal Code, is also ensured.
All applications are treated with the greatest discretion.
You can get in touch with POBOS in various ways to initiate counselling.
- Contact your employer (personnel department, internal confidential advisor, manager, ...)
- Use the search engine above to find out whether the company/organisation/insurance company of which you are a (staff) member is a partner of POBOS.
- Call the free emergency number (24/24 hours - 7/7 days) :
. from Belgium: 0800 11011
. from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: 00800 11011 000
. from abroad: +32 2 302 71 16
- Log in via www.poboslink.be, 'Register your request for help here'.
- Contact your GP, who can refer you to POBOS.
For other questions, go to contact.